domingo, 24 de agosto de 2008

a hundred pounds of clay: the best of gene mc daniels




1. A Hundred Pounds Of Clay
2. Come On Take A Chance (Take A Chance Of Love)
3. Curiosity
4. A Tear
5. Tower Of Strength
6. He's Got My Sympathy
7. A Miracle
8. Master Puppeteer
9. Chip Chip
10. Another Tear Falls
11. Point Of No Return
12. Spanish Lace
13. Blow Out The Sun
14. Laugh Right In My Face
15. Run Around
16. The Puzzle
17. You Were Sent For Me To Love
18. It's A Lonely Town (Lonely Without You)
19. False Friends
20. Strange Neighborhood
21. Anyone Else
22. (There Goes) The Forgotten Man
23. Walk With A Winner
24. Will It Last Forever
25. Hang On (Just A Little Bit Longer)


Download
A Hundred Pounds Of Clay: The Best Of Gene McDaniels

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you for Gene McDaniels (and for the Super Hits of the '70s). I haven't heard these songs in a long time.

Do you take requests? (If yes: Johnny Rivers and B. J. Thomas).

Best wishes,

-J.

###

Anónimo dijo...

Niki,

Thanks for your note. I understand. I'm also looking for good quality "best of" collections for:

Little Anthony and The Imperials
Dion (and The Belmonts)
Badfinger
The Marvelettes
Martha Reeves and The Vandellas

Again, thanks for your service. It helps me listen (again) to the songs I once had on vinyl.

-J.

###