sábado, 7 de diciembre de 2013

hank williams: the original singles collection ... plus, disc 2




1. Mind Your Own Business
2. There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight
3. Lost Highway
4. You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)
5. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
6. My Bucket's Got A Hole In It
7. May You Never Be Alone
8. I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Living
9. Long Gone Lonesome Blues
10. My Son Calls Another Man Daddy
11. Why Don't You Love Me
12. A House Without Love
13. Why Should We Try Anymore
14. They'll Never Take Her Love From Me
15. Moanin' The Blues
16. Nobody's Lonesome For Me
17. Cold, Cold Heart
18. Dear John
19. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)
20. Howlin' At The Moon
21. My Heart Would Know
22. Hey, Good Lokin'
23. (I Heard That) Lonesome Whistle
24. Crazy Heart
25. I'd Still Want You
26. Baby, We're Really In Love
27. I'm Sorry For You, My Friend
28. Honky Tonk Blues


Hank Williams: The Original Singles Collection ... Plus, Disc 2

No hay comentarios: