domingo, 24 de noviembre de 2013

tammi terrell: come on and see me, disc 2




Rare Motown
1. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
2. All I Do Is Think About You
3. Slow Down
4. I Gotta Find A Way (To Get You Back)
5. Oh How I'd Miss You
6. Lone Lonely Town
7. You Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin'
8. Give In You Just Can't Win
9. When Love Comes Knocking At My Heart
10. Memory Chest
11. That's How Its Is (Since You've Been Gone)
12. More, More, More
13. Two Can Have A Party
14. My Heart
15. Don't Let Me Be Lonely
16. Kissing In The Shadows
17. Beware Of A Stranger
18. It's Been A Long Time Happenin'

Live At The Roostertail
19. Almost Like Being In Love
20. Stage Dialogue With Emcee Scott Regan
21. I Can't Believe You Love Me
22. Medley: What A Difference A Day Makes / Runnin' Out Of Fools / Tell Me The Truth / Baby Love
23. Come On And See Me


Tammi Terrell: Come On And See Me, Disc 2

The Complete Solo Collection

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

All I Do Is Think About Disc 2, many thanks

hubi dijo...

Glorioso, amigo. Tu página web es una delicia.

ProfessorCalculus dijo...

Thanks friend