miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

dean martin: this time i'm swingin'! & pretty baby




1. I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
2. True Love
3. You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
4. On The Street Where You Live
5. Imagination
6. (It Will Have To Do) Until The Real Thing Comes Along
7. Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
8. I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
9. Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You)
10. Mean To Me
11. Heaven Can Wait
12. Just In Time
13. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
14. Only Forever
15. Sleepy Time Gal
16. Maybe
17. I Don't Know Why
18. Pretty Baby
19. You've Got Me Crying Again
20. Once In A While
21. The Object Of My Affection
22. For You
23. It's Easy To Remember
24. Nevertheless (I'm In Love With You)


Dean Martin: This Time I'm Swingin'! & Pretty Baby




2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Me again. I find it very interesting, that everybody I asked, prefers Dean to Ol' blue eyes ...
Thank you!

niki dijo...

Maybe because Dean had a special and cheerful charm. The first album on this compilation is considered by many as one of his finest, with a lot of class and swing. Enjoy.