lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2009

the golden age of american rock 'n' roll, volume 9




1. I'm A Fool To Care - Joe Barry
2. Palisades Park - Freddy Cannon
3. I Wonder Why - Dion & The Belmonts
4. A Casual Look - Six Teens
5. Lonely Weekends - Charlie Rich
6. Fannie Mae - Buster Brown
7. Shortnin' Bread - Paul Chaplain & His Emeralds
8. I Really Love You - The Stereos
9. Doctor Feel-Good - Dr. Feelgood & The Interns
10. Seventeen - Boyd Bennett & His Rockets
11. Daddy's Home - Shep & The Limelites
12. Bop-A-Lena - Ronnie Self
13. A Wonderful Dream - The Majors
14. Bertha Lou - Clint Miller
15. I'm Movin' On - Matt Lucas
16. Coney Island Baby - The Excellents
17. No, No, No - The Chanters
18. I Just Got To Know - Jimmy McCracklin
19. Rang Tang Ding Dong (I Am The Japanese Sandman) - The Cellos
20. Fever - Little Willie John
21. Crossfire - Johnny & The Hurricanes
22. Baby Oh Baby - The Shells
23. Let's Have A Party - Wanda Jackson
24. Tonight (Could Be The Night) - The Velvets
25. Ooh Poo Pah Doo (Part 1) - Jessie Hill
26. So Tough - The Original Casuals
27. Queen Of My Heart - Rene & Ray
28. You Talk Too Much - Joe Jones & His Orchestra
29. Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind - The Five Keys
30. If You Wanna Be Happy - Jimmy Soul


The Golden Age Of American Rock 'N' Roll, Volume 9
Top 100 Hits From 1954-1963

No hay comentarios: