sábado, 5 de octubre de 2019

the genius of dave bartholomew, disc two



1. Jump Children - Dave Bartholomew
2. Can't See For Lookin' - The Hawks [Featuring Dave Bartholomew]
3. Doin' The Hambone - Little Booker
4. Toy Bell - The Bees
5. I Hear You Knocking - Smiley Lewis
6. Witchcraft - The Spiders
7. Nothing Sweet As You - Bobby Mitchell And The Toppers
8. Valley Of Tears - Fats Domino
9. Hoo Doo - Al Reed
10. Morning Star - James "Sugar Boy" Crawford
11. Let The Four Winds Blow - Roy Brown
12. Sick And Tired - Chris Kenner
13. Good News - Dave Bartholomew
14. I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday - Bobby Mitchell
15. One Night - Smiley Lewis
16. Young School Girl - Fats Domino
17. She's Got A Wobble (When She Walks) - James "Sugar Boy" Crawford
18. I Walk In My Sleep - Berna-Dean
19. Come On (Parts I & II) - Earl King
20. I Wanna Know - Al Robinson
21. That Certain Door - Ford "Little Snook" Eaglin
22. Walking To New Orleans [Undubbed Version] - Fats Domino
23. Little Willie - Berna-Dean
24. Trick Bag - Earl King
25. They Said It Couldn't Be Done - Al Robinson


The Genius Of Dave Bartholomew, Disc Two
Spirit Of New Orleans  

No hay comentarios: