sábado, 12 de octubre de 2013

hank williams: the original singles collection ... plus, disc 1




1. I'm Not Coming Home Anymore
2. Never Again (Will I Knock On Your Door)
3. Calling You
4. Wealth Won't Save Your Soul
5. When God Comes And Gathers His Jewels
6. My Love For You (Has Turned To Hate)
7. I Don't Care (If Tommorow Never Comes)
8. Pan American
9. Honky Tonkin'
10. (Last Night) I Heard You Crying In Your Sleep
11. Move It On Over
12. On The Banks Of The Old Pontchartrain
13. Fly Trouble
14. My Sweet Love Ain't Around
15. Rootie Tootie
16. Honky Tonkin'
17. I'll Be A Bachelor 'Til I Die
18. I'm A Long Gone Daddy
19. The Blues Come Around
20. Six More Miles (To The Graveyard)
21. I Saw The Light
22. A Mansion On The Hill
23. I Can't Get You Off My Mind
24. Lovesick Blues
25. Wedding Bells
26. I've Just Told Mama Goodbye


Hank Williams: The Original Singles Collection ... Plus, Disc 1 

No hay comentarios: