lunes, 23 de julio de 2012

the essential skeeter davis




1. I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know
2. Set Him Free
3. Am I That Easy To Forget
4. The One You Slip Around With
5. (I Can't Help You) I'm Falling Too
6. No, Never
7. My Last Date (With You)
8. Optimistic
9. The End Of The World
10. Gonna Get Along Without You Now
11. Where I Ought To Be
12. I Can't Stay Mad At You
13. I'm Saving My Love
14. Silver Threads And Golden Needles
15. Mine Is A Lonely Life
16. Let Me Get Close To You
17. Fuel To The Flame
18. What Does It Take (To Keep A Man Like You Satisfied)
19. I'm A Lover (Not A Fighter)
20. Bus Fare To Kentucky


The Essential Skeeter Davis

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Gran recopilatorio de la olvidada Skeeter Davis. Fantástico "I Can't Stay Mad At You" de Carole King. La versión instrumental de Jonathan Richman es uno de mis favoritos. Un saludo. J. Torpedo