miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

beg, scream & shout! - the big ol' box of '60s soul, disc 4 (scream 2)




1. Out Of Sight - James Brown
2. Get On Up - The Esquires
3. Only The Strong Survive - Jerry Butler
4. Teasin' You - Willie Tee
5. Backfield In Motion - Mel & Tim
6. Piece Of My Heart - Erma Franklin
7. I Don't Want To Cry - Chuck Jackson
8. Girl Watcher - The O'Kaysions
9. I Was Made To Love Her - Stevie Wonder
10. B-A-B-Y - Carla Thomas
11. You Are The Circus - C & The Shells
12. I'm In Love - Wilson Pickett
13. Searching For My Love - Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces
14. He Was Really Sayin' Somethin' - The Velvelettes
15. The Chokin' Kind - Joe Simon
16. See Saw - Don Covay
17. 39-21-46 - The Showmen
18. A Fool In Love - Ike & Tina Turner
19. Bye Bye Baby - Mary Wells
20. The Oogum Boogum Song - Brenton Wood
21. Just One Look - Doris Troy
22. Time Is Tight - Booker T. & The MG's


Beg, Scream & Shout! - The Big Ol' Box Of '60s Soul, Disc 4 (Scream 2)

No hay comentarios: