jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

beg, scream & shout! - the big ol' box of '60s soul, disc 2 (beg 2)




1. Ice Cream Song - The Dynamics
2. I've Been Loving You Too Long - Otis Redding
3. Stay In My Corner - The Dells
4. Selfish One - Jackie Ross
5. Hey There Lonely Girl - Eddie Holman
6. Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday - William Bell
7. Funny How Time Slips Away - Joe Hinton
8. Wrong Number (I Am Sorry, Goodbye) - Aaron Neville
9. The Entertainer - Tony Clarke
10. It's Got To Be Mellow - Leon Haywood
11. Can I Change My Mind - Tyrone Davies
12. Sunny - Bobby Hebb
13. Cowboys To Girls - The Intruders
14. Don't Make Me Over - Dionne Warwick
15. Oh No, Not My Baby - Maxine Brown
16. Fly Me To The Moon - Bobby Womack
17. I Do Love You - Billy Stewart
18. Voice Your Choice - The Radiants
19. I'm Your Puppet - James & Bobby Purify
20. Release Me - Esther Phillips
21. Rainbow - Gene Chandler
22. Sad Girl - Jay Wiggins
23. Wish Someone Would Care - Irma Thomas
24. In The Heat Of The Night - Ray Charles
25. Stay With Me - Lorraine Ellison


Beg, Scream & Shout! - The Big Ol' Box Of '60s Soul, Disc 2 (Beg 2)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Please re-up the complete 6cd box !!!
Thanks in advance !!!!