lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2020

children of nuggets, volume one

 





1. Vanishing Girl - The Dukes Of Stratosphear

2. Help You Ann - The Lyres

3. The Real World - The Bangles

4. We're Living In Violent Times - The Barracudas

5. The Trains - The Nashville Ramblers

6. Seven Years - Watermelon Men

7. Strangers When We Meet - The Smithereens

8. Wading Trough A Ventilator - The Soft Boys

9. I Can't Hide - The Flamin' Groovies

10. The Girl From Baltimore - The Fleshtones

11. It's A Good Thing - That Petrol Emotion

12. She's Fine - The Stems

13. All My Life - The Point

14. Down At The Nightclub - The Creeps

15. (My Girl) Maryanne - The Spongetones 

16. She Turns To Flowers - Salvation Army

17. You Are My Friend - Rain Parade

18. Mr. Unreliable - The Inmates

19. (I Thought) You Wanted To Know - Chris Stamey & The dB's

20. She Don't Know Why I'm Here - The Last

21. There Must Be A Better Life - Biff, Bang, Pow!

22. Slave Girl - Lime Spiders

23. I May Hate You Sometimes - The Posies

24. I Helped Patrick McGoohan Escape - The Times

25. It's About Time - The Pandoras

26. I Live For Buzz - The Swingin' Neckbreakers

27. I Want You Back - The Hoodoo Gurus

 

Children Of Nuggets, Volume One

Original Artyfacts From The Second Psychedelic Era (1976-1995)




No hay comentarios: