martes, 24 de enero de 2017

willy de ville: love & emotion



1. Harlem Nocturne [Live]
2. Love And Emotion
3. Demasiado Corazón (Too Much Heart)
4. Each Word's A Beat Of My Heart
5. Around The Corner
6. River Of Tears
7. Lilly's Daddy's Cadillac
8. The Moonlight Let Me Down
9. Stand By Me
10. Maybe Tomorrow
11. Teardrops Must Fall
12. She Was Made In Heaven
13. End Of The Line
14. So In Love Are We
15. You Better Move On
16. Let Me Dream If I Want To (Amphetamine Blues) [Live At CBGB'S]
17. Change It Comes [Live At CBGB'S]
18. Cadillac Moon [Live At CBGB'S]
19. The Moonlight Let Me Down ['96 Radio Version]


Willy DeVille: Love & Emotion

The Atlantic Years


Demasiado corazón (Too Much Heart)
By Willy DeVille

Every morning I'm broken
Everyday I die
Every night I weaken
And every night I cry

Standing in the rain
In the street outside
Running down my face
Tears in my eyes

Demasiado corazón

Don't know why I wake up
Don't know why I try
Was that me the cool one
Or another guy

Standing in the shadows
Of the sky above
No one knows I'm crying
Beaten by my love

Demasiado corazón

Cada mañana
estoy quebrado,
y por las noches
me despierto
con lágrimas negras,
fuera de la calle,
abajo de la lluvia

Lonely with my pride
Holding in my pain

Demasiado corazón