lunes, 29 de diciembre de 2014

iain matthews collected, cd 3




1. Book Song [Fairport Convention]
2. Darcy Farrow [Matthews' Southern Comfort]
3. Woodstock [Matthews' Southern Comfort]
4. And Me [Matthews' Southern Comfort]
5. Tell Me Why [Matthews' Southern Comfort]
6. True Story Of Amelia Earhart [Plainsong]
7. Even The Guiding Light [Plainsong]
8. Voices [Plainsong]
9. Christoforo's Eyes [Plainsong]
10. The Taker [Hamilton Pool]
11. Stranded [Plainsong]
12. Rising For The Moon [No Grey Faith]
13. A Meaning To Life [More Than A Song]
14. Fading Fast [Iain Matthews & Elliot Murphy]
15. Changing Of The Guard  [Plainsong]
16. Action [The Iain Ad Venture]
17. Unravel [The Iain Ad Venture]
18. Letting The Mad Dogs Lie [Matthews' Southern Comfort]
19. The Road To Ronderlin [Matthews' Southern Comfort]


Iain Matthews Collected, CD 3


Fading Fast
By Ian Matthews

I can only wander so far north
And only stay so long
I know you think I'm running, and you're right
If you think that I don't miss you
And you think I'm fine, you're wrong
If you think of me at all, I'm here tonight

There were days the light came pouring in
And days we couldn't see
Sometimes I swear I'll never get it right
But if all the mysteries of this earth
Were opened up on me
I would will them all on you tonight

You would say emotions blind me
You think I'm living in the past
But I would say emotions guide me
And the pain won't last

Now you and I are history
You and I are done
One of us has given up the fight
Oh if only I'd been listening
And if only you'd been wrong
Maybe we would have it all tonight

You would say emotions blind me
You think I'm living in the past
But I would say emotions guide me
And the pain can't last

Oh I have seen our river run
Sweeping us away
And I have felt us changing overnight
If you think that I don't miss you
And you think I'm fine, OK
If you think of me at all, just let it pass
'Cause you and me
We're just a memory
And fading fast

No hay comentarios: