lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

beg, scream & shout! - the big ol' box of '60s soul, disc 6 (shout 2)




1. Baby Workout - Jackie Wilson
2. Agent Double-O-Soul - Edwin Starr
3. Barefootin' - Robert Parker
4. I Do - The Marvelows
5. Mustang Sally - Sir Mack Rice
6. Expressway To Your Heart - The Soul Survivors
7. Cool Jerk - The Capitols
8. But It's Alright - J.J. Jackson
9. Tell Mama - Etta James
10. Nothing But A Heartache - The Flirtations
11. (I Know) I'm Losing You - The Temptations
12. The Memphis Train - Rufus Thomas
13. Last Night - The Mar-Keys
14. Shake A Tail Feather - The Five Du-Tones
15. First I Look At The Purse - The Contours
16. Big Bird - Eddie Floyd
17. The Cheater - Bob Kuban & The In Men
18. Danger Heartbreak Dead Ahead - The Marvelettes
19. Shake And Fingerpop - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
20. Boogaloo Down Broadway - The Fantastic Johnny C.
21. Soul Finger - The Bar-Kays
22. Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While) - Kim Weston
23. Leaving Here - Eddie Holland
24. My Whole World Ended (The Moment You Left Me) - David Ruffin
25. Ain't Nothin' But A House Party - The Show Stoppers


Beg, Scream & Shout! - The Big Ol' Box Of '60s Soul, Disc 6 (Shout 2)


2 comentarios:

wolf dijo...

Please can you re-up the complete
6 cd box!!!!
Many thanks in advance !!!!

niki dijo...

I'm sorry, wolf, but I've decided sharing music on this blog only for a while, and not re-iploading the old entries. I hope you'll undertsand it. Regards.