sábado, 8 de enero de 2011

heavy sugar - the pure essence of new orleans r&b, disc 1




1. Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey - Little Richard
2. Shirley - John Fred & The Playboys
3. Would You Believe It, I Have A Cold - Huey Smith
4. Telling Lies - Fats Domino
5. Someday (You'll Want Me) - Smiley Lewis
6. Nervous Boogie - Paul Gayten
7. It Must Be Jelly - Frankie Ford
8. A-Tisket A-Tasket - Joe Jones
9. I'm So Blue - Jimmy Beasley
10. I Know - Ray Washington
11. Honey, Honey - The Supremes
12. Ship On A Stormy Sea - Jimmy Clanton
13. Loud Mouth Annie - Myles & Dupont
14. That's What I'll Do - Shirley & Lee
15. Oh, How I Need Your Lovin' - Alberta Hall
16. Flatfoot Sam - Oscar Wills
17. Look What You're Doing To Me - Professor Longhair
18. Try Rock And Roll - Bobby Mitchell
19. I'll Always Be In Love With You - Charles Brown
20. My Girl Across Town - Lester Robertson
21. Sweet Sixteen - The Tropicals
22. I've Got A Girl - Roland Cook
23. Tic Toc - Lee Allen & His Band
24. You Call Everybody Darling - The Gondoliers
25. Dance With Me Henry - Etta James


Heavy Sugar - The Pure Essence Of New Orleans R&B, Disc 1

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks