viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

brigadoon




PROLOGUE
1. Overture
2. Once In The Highlands

ACT I
3. Brigadoon
4. Vendors' Calls / Down On MacConnachy Square
5. Waitin' For My Dearie
6. I'll Go Home With Bonnie Jean
7. Dance
8. The Heather On The Hill
9. The Love Of My Life
10. Jeannie's Packin' Up
11. Come To Me, Bend To Me
12. Dance
13. Almost Like Being In Love
14. Entrance Of The Clans
15. Wedding Ceremony
16. The Wedding Dance
17. Sword Dance / End Of Act One

ACT II
18. The Chase
19. There But For You Go I
20. Glen Scene Opening / My Mother's Weddin' Day
21. Dance
22. Funeral Dance
23. From This Day On / Farewell Music
24. Change Of Scene / Reprises / Change Of Scene
25. Finale


Download
Brigadoon
Book and Lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner
Music by Frederick Loewe

Brent Barrett - Judy Kaye - Rebecca Luker -
John Mark Ainsley - Frank Middlemass

Ambrosian Chorus
London Sinfonietta
John McGlinn

No hay comentarios: