miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2008

super hits of the '70s - have a nice day, vol. 8




1. Run Run Run - Jo Jo Gunne
2. Hot Rod Lincoln - Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen
3. We've Got To Get It On Again - The Addrisi Brothers
4. Sylvia's Mother - Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show
5. Nice To Be With You - Gallery
6. How Do You Do? - Mouth & MacNeal
7. In A Broken Dream - Python Lee Jackson
8. Day By Day - Godspell
9. Alone Again (Naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan
10. Hold Your Head Up - Argent
11. The Candy Man - Sammy Davis, Jr.
12. Motorcycle Mama - Sailcat


Download
Super Hits Of The '70s - Have A Nice Day, Vol. 8

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I'm not much into blogs, but when I found yours, it's the most tasteful I have ever found. I'm just sorry that I don't speak spanish ...

ARi

niki dijo...

Thanks, Ari, I appreciate your words!