lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

doris day: it's magic, cd 3



1. You're My Thrill
2. Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered
3. At The Café Rendezvous
4. It's A Great Feeling
5. It's Better To Conceal Than Reveal [& Dinah Shore]
6. You Can Have Him [& Dinah Shore]
7. Sometimes, I'm Happy
8. Land Of Love (Come My Love, And Live With Me)
9. I Didn't Know What Time It Was
10. I'm Confessin' (That I Love You)
11. The Last Mile Home
12. Canadian Capers (Cuttin' Capers)
13. Here Comes Santa Claus
14. Ol' Saint Nicholas
15. It's On The Tip Of My Tongue
16. The River Seine (La Seine)
17. (It Happened At The) Festival Of Roses
18. The Three Rivers (The Allegheny, Susquehanna And The Old Monongahela)
19. (There's A) Bluebird On Your Windowsill
20. Crocodile Tears
21. The Game Of Broken Hearts
22. Quicksilver
23. I'll Never Slip Around Again
24. I Don't Wanna Be Kissed By Anyone But You


Doris Day: It's Magic, CD 3  

No hay comentarios: