lunes, 20 de marzo de 2017

doris day: it's magic, cd 2



1. Someone Like You
2. My Dream Is Yours
3. I'm In Love [& Buddy Clark]
4. It's You Or No One
5. My Darling, My Darling [with orchestra & Buddy Clark]
6. That Certain Party [& Buddy Clark]
7. His Fraternity Pin [& Buddy Clark]
8. His Fraternity Pin [& Buddy Clark]
9. If You Will Marry Me [& Buddy Clark]
10. You Was [& Buddy Clark]
11. I'll String Along With You [& Buddy Clark]
12. Powder Your Face With Sunshine (Smile, Smile, Smile) [& Buddy Clark]
13. Don't Gamble With Romance
14. I'm Beginning To Miss You
15. That Old Feeling
16. When Your Lover Has Gone
17. You Go To My Head
18. How It Lies, How It Lies, How It Lies
19. If I Could Be With You One Hour Tonight
20. Everywhere You Go
21. Again
22. (Where Are You) Now That I Need You
23. Blame My Absent Minded Heart
24. Let's Take An Old-Fashioned Walk [& Frank Sinatra]


Doris Day: It's Magic, CD 2